Sunday, October 26, 2008

Long Distance Motorcycling

Someone pointed out to me another blog. In it, a fellow Rebel owner is taking a long distance trip on his Rebel. Read about it here.

5,836 miles in 21 days to be exact.

This last Friday, I had dinner at Evergreen Aviation Museum with some members of Easy Company. Talk with my neighbor turned to my motorcycle. She was advocating an upgrade to a larger motorcycle.

It's amazing how folks don't realize what a durable little bike the Rebel is.

It is often said of the Rebel, that you will give out before the Rebel will.

The dude who went from Las Vegas, Nevada to North Carolina found out that the Rebel is indeed a tough little bike.

I seem to recall reading about someone's trip to Alaska, on the Rebel.

I don't really go long distances, but it's nice to know that if I wanted to, my Rebel could make the trip.

Ta!

Balisada

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were keeping a blog. Just found it by a roundabout way. How awesome! I'm looking forward to spending some time later just having a good ole rummage 'round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I keep it to give me something to read. I do enjoy reading what I wrote in the past.

    It always surprises me when people find it.

    Enjoy your reading!

    Balisada

    ReplyDelete