Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rainy Musings

So I got my motorcycle back a week or two ago from the shop.

I had put it on a trailer and took it home, but apparently, along the way, I must have run over something, because the tire went flat in my driveway.

So last Thursday found me on my motorcycle even though the weather was less than stellar.

Since we were between terms, I had taken advantage of the practically empty parking lots and parked in a space close to my office.

As I left for the day, it was raining lightly and I wondered how lonely my motorcycle had been all by itself. The less than stellar weather meant that there would probably be no other motorcyclists on the road but me.

Apparently, my Rebel found a friend anyways:






Ta!

Balisada

5 comments:

  1. I've been riding in the rain too much. I'm starting to think that motorcycles in the rain is a perfectly normal thing. You can always bet that at least one rider is out there in the wild weather. I'm glad the Rebel had company while she waited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you did notice! I did think it was strange to see your bike there so much on the weekend. Elvira was glad of the company, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluekat: Yeah, I learned rather quickly that if you didn't ride in the rain in Oregon, you really didn't ride very many days of the year. I like riding in winter more because when I do see another rider, I know they must be dedicated.

    Irondad: I was getting some work done that I couldn't get to during the week. It was a nice surprise to see another motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balisada:

    I thought that was Irondad's FJR.

    bob
    Wet Coast Scootin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blog. Keep on rockin, Radu Prisacaru – UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer

    ReplyDelete