Monday, August 10, 2009

Tag, Your'e Not It

So I went to the Pow-Wow in Siletz this weekend.

I was going to park in the Bullpen and ride the short bus (giggle, giggle) to the grounds because it was easier, but I decided instead to park in the grass behind the camping area. This meant that it was a short walk to my motorcycle, and I was not dependent on buses of any kind.

I have found that generally, parking attendants are not prepared for motorcycles. He pointed me to a general area, and since it was fine by me, I complied, but he changed his mind and had me park a different direction slightly over more out of the way.

It turns out that the change was good because when I returned to my motorcycle, my single space had become "motorcycle parking".



After getting home, I was more tired than usual. I had been buffeted more than usual by the coastal winds and it tired me out.

Subject change.

I have been playing "Photo Tag" with some other motorcyclists in the area.

The point is simple. Someone takes a picture of their motorcycle somewhere and posts it.

The first one to post a picture of their motorcycle in the same spot is "it".

That person now has 24 hours to post a new photo of their motorcycle somewhere else and it begins again.

The latest picture as of this morning showed Timberlinn Park. I took a picture of the computer screen and after work rode off to tag it.


It was a good thing that I took a picture of the screen because the angle is different.




After getting home, I was surprised to discover that someone had beat me to it by an hour.

Oh well.

Better luck next time.


Ta!

Balisada

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for clearing that up. I've seen mention of this new tag thing on Fasthair's blog. Now I know!

    By the way, why are you giggling at short buses? :)

    ReplyDelete