Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Need Not Apply - Take 2

I realize that this is rather petty, but I am not going to let this go.

Another quick article in the local paper today caught my attention.

Apparently the ignorant tight ass society is trying again to make a go of making a club.


New motorcycle club to meet Friday

Anyone interested in starting a new road brother chapter motorcycle club can meet at 5 p.m. Friday at Chasers Bar on Second Avenue in downtown Albany.

Members must have an American-made motorcycle 880cc or bigger.

For more information, call Westside at (503) 851-7529.



Apparently, the cc requirement is down from 883, to 880, and they are meeting again, so I am forced to wonder if enough people showed up.

But I still don't want to be in your dumb group.



Ta!

Balisada

5 comments:

  1. I saw another one based out of Humpty's Dump. A bunch of Harley riders who want to drink and ride, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, should have read your last post first. You already knew, it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why it aggravates me, motorcycle clubs are not my thing really, but if they want a Harley Club, then they should just come out and say "Harley Club".


    Balisada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy!

    I happened to ride by LBCC today. We didn't have a class going on but I noticed that the lot was coned off. The cones weren't ours so I presume they belong to LBCC. Do you know what was happening this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys were going to paint the range on Friday, but canceled due to damp weather.

    Since the next week was Spring Break, and there was not a need for the parking lot, the cones were left in case you guys changed your minds.

    Now it's Monday, and I suppose the cones could come down, but it makes us look like a busy and happening place. ;)


    Balisada

    ReplyDelete