Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Motorcycles Home

I took my six hundred bucks that the government gave me and bought a kit for a shed.

Since I have been parking my motorcycle outside since my older sister moved in temporarily, I wanted the shed put up for my motorcycle.

The shed was a pain in the butt to build, but I am glad that I have it.

My cousin Brian helped a lot, and he stated that really it wasn't all that hard, it was just hot, and that made everything harder to do.

As a result it took several weeks to build. (Note that there were actually several days and often a week or two between these pictures.)

I want to start by showing off a perfectly leveled floor:


After the floors, the front and back were put together and attached to the floor. I then nailed the studs together and then nailed them to the shed:

After that, we nailed on the walls and put up the rafters that I had nailed together earlier. Lastly we hung the door. The walls were actually the easiest to do.

All that is left is to paint it some color that interests me.

Here is a closeup of my Rebel living in it's new home:



I should point out that technically, the shed is not done, since the roof still needs to be nailed on.

I have a tarp on it now and will put it on when the weather cools. I am really not interested in working in the heat right now.

Later I will show off my pics from my trip to Evergreen Air and Space Museum.

Ta!

Balisada

No comments:

Post a Comment