Thursday, July 24, 2008

Drive Thru's

So yesterday Dutch Bros was donating all proceeds to Relay for Life.

Since it was a good cause, I grabbed my Starbucks cup and stopped by on the motorcycle.

I am reluctant to go through drive thru's in general, but I was willing to make a go of it for Relay for Life.

When you go through a fast food drive through, generally, space is an issue unless you have a tank bag to stow your loot into. Otherwise you have to get off the motorcycle to stow it.

In this case, I had to wait behind a car and took the opportunity to take my glove off and get my money and my cup out. I did have to get off to retrieve my cup.

When it was my turn, I was able to present both to the barista. She was careful to tighten the lid and I was able to put the cup in my saddlebag without getting off. Kind of reached behind me.

It worked out okay, but I don't think that I will be making it a habit.

Ta!

Balisada

No comments:

Post a Comment