Thursday, January 14, 2010

Early Classes

So I am going about my day today. It's winter, so I am riding when I can, but the weather makes it interesting.

Imagine my surprise when an email arrives in my inbox regarding the TEAM Oregon motorcycle classes and their schedule for the next couple of months.

LBCC hosts motorcycle classes for TEAM Oregon. It's a hoot. I love watching the classes on the weekend. They go in circles in the parking lot, and it always brings me back to my own training on this same training range actually.

Anyway, classes are starting up at the end of the month.

Wow.

It seems like just last month the last class of the season was held.

Oh wait, it was just last month that the last class was held!

That makes for a long training year and is a lot of brand-spankin-new motorcyclists!


Ta!

Balisada

3 comments:

  1. Crazy, isn't it? For years I have always taught the first class of the year. As well as the last one which I did in December. This year, I got aced out by The Director! Can you imagine him doing that to me?

    Oh well, maybe I'll still bring him coffee or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm thankful for a new post. I got tired of seeing that duck quacking everytime I came by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it took me by surprise. When I saw the email, I was wondering what was wrong with the motorcycle classes and realized that nothing was wrong. It's just that they are starting again.

    And bring him coffee. Then you can say you were "support staff".

    ReplyDelete