Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Going to be a While Before This Gets Old

So it's getting to be the end of the term.

There are three Honda Rebels that park in the motorcycle parking where I work and occasionally I meet one. A few weeks ago I posted a picture of when all three were at the same place at the same time.



Last week, I again went to my motorcycle and found that all three were again there and, in the same place:



They are even in the same order!

It's going to be a while before this gets old.

Actually, this is probably the last time that all three will be together at the same time, given that the term is ending and next term the schedules will not be the same.

So, it's been warmer and I have been wanting to wander further than the usual trip home, and twice I have started out somewhere only to have the sun set.

I keep forgetting that at this time of the year, when the sun sets, it takes the warmth with it, and my gloves are really not that warm.

I don't think much will happen this Saturday either because I think that it's supposed to rain.

I know that I have really been riding all winter, but I do have my limits.

We will have to see what happens.


Ta!

Balisada

No comments:

Post a Comment